- Turn Around Time:
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant payment inter-bank electronic funds transfer system in India.
- The service is available 24/7 throughout the year including Bank Holidays.
- Service is offered only to participating Banks under IMPS.
- Transfer limit: The maximum amount that can be transferred through IMPS is Indian Rupees 200,000* or equivalent in QAR per transaction.
HDFC Bank Account beneficiaries:
- Turnaround Time: Transfers initiated to HDFC Account Beneficiaries are also instant and will be credited to their Accounts within 60 secs. The service is available 24/7 throughout the year including Bank Holidays.
- Transfer limit: Transfer amount to credit HDFC Account beneficiaries is unlimited, however a Channel Limit based on customer segment will be applied.
National Electronic Fund Transfer, a nationwide electronic payment system in India.
- The transactions between Banks are processed and settled in batches of one hour 30 minutes and the time needed to transfer the funds can go up to 2 hours. However, this will get delayed by additional couple of hours during system handover time.
- Service is not available on 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month along with all Sundays and Public Holidays defined by RBI.
- Transfer limit:
- Between 7 AM to 7 PM – NEFT Transactions will be processed normally without limits.
- Between 7 PM to 07 AM- The maximum amount that can be transferred via NEFT is Indian rupees 9 Mln /Transactions (Indian Rupees Ninety Nine Lacs per transactions) or equivalent in QAR.
- Time mentioned above is based on IST (Indian Standard Time).