Your new Corporate Internet Banking portal includes many features, including:
- User Access Control: enables you to define and set the user roles and responsibilities.
- Account management: gives you access to your consolidated accounts, financing and deposits.
- Beneficiary management: lets you create beneficiaries for local and international transfers and control users through corporate admin.
- Payment and transfer: allows you to manage single, multiple, bulk and future date payments, in one or multiple currencies, and transfer within accounts for better liquidity management.
- Trade finance: enables you to request LCs, LGs and bills for collection
- Credit card management: give you full control of your company’s cards, view and make card payment, block/unblock cards, enable magnetic stripe during travel and monitor transactions.
- Utility bills payment: lets you make utility payments to Kahramaa, Ooredoo etc.
- General service request: you can request cheque books, balance confirmation, cheque image and swift copies.
Your new Corporate Internet Banking provides you with convenient, fast and easy access to your financial services. Enjoy full control over your financials by monitoring your account, performing your transfers, paying your bills and managing your trade finance activity, anywhere and at any time.
- Print the attached document, fill up and sign by authorized signatory.
- Attached the followings with the document:
- Commercial Registration (CR) Copy
- Trade license copy
- Computer Card copy
- QID Copy of all CIB Users
- QID Copy of CIB Agreement and Setup signing person(s)
- Submit the full set of document in Corporate Internet Banking drop box at Corporate Branch
- Call the following numbers or email if you need any support on how to fill up the attached CIB registration documents:
55606184 / 55741052 / 33126590
CIB team working from Sunday – Thursday 7:30 am – 2:30 pm