Employee Account Opening
- Encode all required information for payroll account opening application through WPS Online (Maker access is a must).
- Personal mobile number (registered under the employee’s QID).
- Qatar Residential Address should specify the Building, Street & Area Numbers.
- All details should be in capital letters.
- Following valid ID documents must be attached with the Payroll Account Opening Form:
- Copy of Qatar ID (front & back) with Authorized Signatory signature & company stamp.
- Copy of Passport (including last page for below Countries – which includes home country address) with Authorized signatory signature & company stamp.
|Countries that require passport copy of home country address|
- Employee will sign as per their Qatar ID only inside the designated signature boxes (Customer Declaration & Signature Specimen Card).
- Authorized signatory will have to sign as per computer card inside the Employer Undertaking box.
- All of the supporting documents (other than Corporate Application for Payroll Account opening & Payroll Account Opening form) available with employee/authorized signatory signatures must be company stamped.
- Attach the control sheet (computerized) with computer card copy. (Establishment card). Click here for Control Sheet
Tracking process for employee Account opening:
Please note all Account opening applications can be tracked using the below instructions.
- Login to your WPS online portal: wps.qib.com.qa using your username and password.
- Select “My account opening request” from the menu.
- Using the search option (application reference number / QID / employee name) you can find the status of Account opening request that you have submitted.
- For rejected applications the employer can check the reason by chooses “My account opening request” from the menu and then search the record by (application reference number / QID / employee name) then select “view” and they can see the reason in “remarks”.
|Main Rejection Reasons for WPS Account Opening|